Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Miss AGPT-Round #4- Wild Card Round

This is it! The last round and I can't wait to see the results. It has been a lot of fun. My last picture was really simple:

 
The day I took Paisley outside it was relatively cool and less humid than it usually is in July in MS. I just wanted to stretch out in the grass and lay in the sun. So that is what I did for this last photo. Paisley is enjoying the nice summer day. School is about to start here so summer is quickly coming to an end and I thought this photo screamed last days of summer.


Thanks for keeping up with my contest entries! Hope you have enjoyed the photos.

~You're a Doll!

2 comments:

  1. We did enjoy the photos and have started to follow your blog. Paisley looks like she is enjoying the perfect summer day. Great photo!
    ~ Kiki and Melinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and thanks for the kind comments you have left. I appreciate them!

      Delete