Sunday, February 2, 2014

All about Isabelle..

 
 
Hi, Lily Rose here. Hope you've had a great weekend. What a week it has been! We have had some wild and crazy weather but the best part was that Isabelle my cousin has come to stay with us for awhile! She lives in Washington D.C. and attends a special school where she studies dance. We get along great not only because we are close in age but also because we have the same interest and we can talk about ballet and dance forever! Isabelle has blonde hair just like me but it is longer and straighter. She also has green eyes and didn't get freckles like I have! She also brought her cat Tutu with her. She is such a funny cat. Hershey is not too sure about having a cat around here but they have gotten along so far. I am so excited to get to spend some time with Isabelle. I haven't seen her in forever! Just wanted to update. Have a great week!
 

Bye for now!
~Lily Rose and Isabelle (and Tutu)!

No comments:

Post a Comment