Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rolling on the River

Hi! I decided to show you one of my favorite places to come!
Its called the river walk. It is a great place to sit and relax
and just play.
See this rope? In the summer time my friends and I come here to play! We swing off the rope into the water! Its lots of fun!


See, isn't it a pretty view?












Mom decided she wanted to take my picture! hehe



Whats is that noise?





Oh, its the cars driving over the bridge. They make a clip-clop noise like horses running.






See the name on this bridge? CLEMMIE? That is my mom's name. Her dad put her name on there after she was born. There was a big flood and the water reached that high. This bridge is not used anymore.







Well, hope you have enjoyed my tour of the river walk! Talk to ya later!!
_- Lily Rose








1 comment:

  1. It would be a great place to visit and play .. we have a couple places like that around here but they are not as neat as yours with the rope to jump into the water .. it is fun to have places to visit ..

    Laters,
    Marsali

    ReplyDelete